Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday

So today I decided to do a "Thankful Thursday" post. Here's some of what I'm thankful for this week.
  • I'm thankful that this is my 800th blog post, and that y'all are still out there reading my ramblings.

  • I'm thankful that Vacation Bible School is over. It was a great week, but it completely wore me out. I guess that's why they are only once a year. Anymore than that and it would kill you!

  • I'm thankful for air conditioning because it is hot as Hades out there. We have already hit 100 degrees here in the South, with heat indices upwards of 105. And just think; summer doesn't officially start until next Tuesday!

  • I'm thankful for my garden, especially for my pepper plants that have already produced enough peppers for 3 jars of pepper sauce.

  • I'm thankful for Netflix, without which I would have never thought to introduce Jackson to 80's classics like the Smurfs and Fraggle Rock.

  • I'm thankful for the yellow/pink sour gummy worms because their deliciousness is captivating on a long car ride.

  • I'm thankful for the fact that our cruise is in 70 days! I'm just praying that the oil stays far, far away (done in my best Forrest Gump voice) from the Bahamas.

  • I'm thankful that today is Thursday because if I had to add another day to my week I wouldn't be able to function!

  • And I'm thankful that tomorrow Jackson and I are making the trek to Mississippi for Ben and Lacey's bridal shower that I'm helping host. It's going to be so much fun!

What are y'all thankful for?

1 random thoughts:

Esther said...

Please, God, make me a bird, so I can fly far, far, far away from here. (Did you hear my accent?) ;-) You make me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...