Friday, February 26, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy

My new painting that I did last night at Kasey's art studio. It's perfect for my bathroom and I love it! I'm going back next week for a new picture for my kitchen!

Cruising to the Bahamas in August. Oh wait. Did I not tell you guys about that? Jeremy and I are going on a cruise for my 30th birthday and it worked out that we will be going with some very good friends of ours, Adam and Britney. We are really excited about it!

But right now, I'm the most happy about this:

Finally getting to meet my nephew Luke Thomas Gibson on Monday! Kellyn is checking into the hospital on Sunday night and will be induced early Monday morning. I'm so excited about this that I just can't stand it. Pray that Kellyn will have an easy, quick and safe labor as her and Jason meet their new addition.

Let the record show that I think Luke will be born with a head full of dark hair and I predict that he will weigh 7lbs. 4 oz. and be 20 inches long. Jackson thinks that Luke will have blue, red, and green hair and weigh 3 pounds.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

3 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Jealous.... of your painting. I can't even make stick figures. Jealous... of the cruise... hubs gets motion sick just looking at a boat, so no cruise for me! And jealous... checking in to the hospital the night before in induction; I had to be there at 6am for mine!

I'm voting with you on the weight and the hair! LOL

Lianne said...

I love the picture--so pretty! And if Jackson is right about the baby, I will need photographic proof ASAP!

Rachel said...

Love the painting.

Congrats about the cruise!

And Especially congrats about the nephew!!! I'll be praying that it all goes well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...