Monday, November 16, 2009

The Wade's Are Back in Town

We headed over to Starkville, MS this weekend to go visit Amy and Adam and and see their new house. It was my first time visiting Starkville and we loved Amy and Adam's house! It was a beautiful home, out just enough to have peace and quiet, but close enough to have a Walmart nearby. That my friends, is an essential of life! We weren't the only guests at the Knight B&B; Jeremy's parents (Papa and Gigi) and his brother Ben and his girlfriend Lacey also visited. We had a wonderful time with everyone and enjoyed meeting Lacey.

I wish I had pictures to share, but sadly, my camera has bit the dust.

And I have to take Jackson back to the doctor today. He's got a pretty good cough going on, so I'm betting it's an ear infection. I hope that's all it is. I guess better safe than sorry!

That's all for today. Have a great day!

1 random thoughts:

Rachel said...

Good weekend to go to Starkville...with the rest of the state! Hope you didn't catch any ballgame traffic...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...