Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Doing That Whole "Raise Up A Child" Thing

We do our best to make sure that every night Jackson is learning about talking to God and thanking him for his day. He is such a hoot during his nighttime prayers. It's crazy some of the things he comes up with during prayer time. Last night I was so close to cracking up at him, but I definitely know better than to do that. I just waited for him to leave the room and then I started laughing!! I told Jeremy, "I think I just got my blog post for tomorrow!"

Last night we got this:

Jackson: "God our Father, God our Father, once again. Once again. We thank you for our blessings. Thank you for our blessings. Amen. Amen. Lord, I thank you for my families. I thank you for my toys. And I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Publix for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for frogs. The End."

I've been blessed with such a fun little man!!

4 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Oh my goodness! Never a dull moment, huh?! Love it. Enjoy it. It's over in a flash. *sigh*

Samantha said...

He is precious. I love hearing stories about him!

Nana said...

There is no way you can begin to imagine the blessing that God will give you through this little man. God is so good!

Rachel said...

THAT. Is Awesome. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...