Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How Did They Find Me?

If you look on the left side of my blog, I have a site meter that tells me all sorts of statistics about who is coming to visit my blog. It also shows me what magic combination of words people enter into google that bring them here. Ladies and gentlemen, we have some gems in this weeks summary.

First of all, I need to thank Jeremy for the 5 referrals that I had this week for people searching for something to do with "broken bones." Yes, breaking an elbow and dislocating a knee in less than one month will bring the klutzes out in force. No offense if you are one of those klutzes, but I'm thinking of putting Jeremy in a bubble before our trip just to ensure he doesn't get hurt again.

To the person who googled, "my house smells funny all of a sudden," have you checked for mice? If so, I have a solution for you!

To the person who googled, "whilst driving this morning I almost killed myself whilst to avoid a banana skin,"you made me laugh out loud. I imagine you were looking for this, but I actually caught myself swerving the other day when a driver in front of me dropped a banana peel out his window. I wish I was lying.

To the person who googled, "i'm imaginary smart" "remote in a room full of people" funny "just so you know"; I hate to break this to you, but if you are "imaginary smart" then chances are that you aren't "smart" at all. Hate to be the bearer of bad news on that, and also, just so you know, if you have to tell people you are funny, then you probably aren't.

To the people who googled, "little worms in bath water," and "what do worms in your tummy feel like", all I can say is ewww, gross! I think you probably ended up at this post, but if you really have worms in your bath water or think you have worms in your tummy, then I feel really sorry for you. And grossed out. But mostly just grossed out.

And lastly, to the person that googled "what was the wade skip the dog made?" I don't know what you were looking for, but I hope you found it!

And I'm also not going to do anymore posts about worms.

1 random thoughts:

Rachel said...

mmm...worms in the bathtub. Unfortunately (VERY unfortunately), I could have answered that googler's questions...

(sigh)

http://www.graspingforobjectivity.com/search/label/Shower%20Bugs%3A%20Not%20Just%20Nice%20Little%20Buddies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...