Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Birthday Day at Sea (Day 2)

Jackson checking out the waves. He loved the window, especially mooning the ocean!


Jackson loved the splash pads!

Salt water pool. More pool pictures later!

Getting ready for the formal night

Kellyn and Jason

Mom and Dad

The Wade family

Mom and Dad

Tiger Shrimp appetizer (try to ignore the one I ate before I realized I hadn't taken a picture yet)

Lobster and shrimp on my birthday!

Birthday surprise!

Gorgeous sunset!

Jackson loved the arcade!

What a fun way to end a great day!

2 random thoughts:

AmyKnight said...

The picture of Jackson shooting at the arcade is my fav. I can hear the sound effects. Great pics. Keep them coming!

Rachel said...

That looks awesome!! What fun, and what an awesome way to spend your birthday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...