Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tales From The Tub

Jackson comes up with the funniest things and most of what cracks me up is what he says during bath time. He is usually very reserved but he loves playing during bath time, so normally he really lets his guard down and plays pretend with his tub toys. This is when I can really get him to talk to me, and when he says some of the most hilarious things! His new school must be reading Green Eggs and Ham to him because during his bath I overhead him talking with his bath toys saying:

"I do not like Green Eggs and Ham. I do not like them, Sam I Am. I do not like Green Eggs and Ham. I do not like them 'cause I'm Spiderman!!"

2 random thoughts:

Kellyn said...

I think he takes after you with poetry and verbal skills! He cracks me up!!

Kellyn said...

I posted my first blog...be happy! I mentioned you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...