Thursday, June 25, 2009

Round 2

Once again it's Thursday, and I've got nothing! I thought it would be fun to do Round 2 of "Ask Amy" and I'll answer everthing tomorrow! Remember, you lurkers need to come out and play, because the more questions, the more fun we all have, and seriously folks, I'm all about the fun!!!

Before I go, I wanted to show you some new pictures of little man. My Mom got Jackson one of the one piece swimsuits that helps him float. It's so stinking cute! He looks like a little scuba diver!

Jackson and me in the pool.

Fussing because I wasn't letting him hang all over me!

Loving his new swimsuit!

(Before you watch the video, hit the pause button on the bottom of my page)


Now hit that "random thoughts" button and leave me some love!!!

1 random thoughts:

Esther said...

Tell us about your first date with your husband. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...