Monday, April 27, 2009

And We're Back (Sort Of)

Hey y'all. I hope you had a great weekend. Ours was crazy! It started off Saturday morning with a trip to the zoo with my cousin Cherie and her kids Faith and Gage (and Ella Grace in Cherie's belly), Aunt Nett, Mom, Dad, KK, Jason, and of course Jackson. We had a wonderful time checking out the zoo and Jackson was zonked by the time we got home.

I put him down for his nap (which ended up not happening at all) and the phone rang. It was Jeremy's sister saying that she needed to get in touch with Jeremy because they had just taken Jeremy's dad (Papa) to the hospital because he thought he was having a heart attack.

After a few minutes I got in touch with Jeremy at work, who got in touch with Amy, and we began getting ready to make the trip to Mississippi to be with his family. During this time we found out that his Dad was having a heart attack and that they were in the process of doing a heart cath on him. He ended up with one stint, and according to the doctor, the damage to his heart is minimal because he was treated so quickly.

Buddy is still recovering (and I just got word that he has been moved from CCU to a room which is excellent!), but I know the entire Wade family would covet your prayers for a speedy recovery. Jeremy, Jackson and I drove home yesterday so that I could be at work today, and Jeremy is in the process of driving back to Mississippi right now. We were incredibly blessed that everything is going to be okay, and that it wasn't as serious as it could have been. I'll keep y'all posted!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...