Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bless his Heart

Last night as I was helping Jackson pray before bedtime, he decided to pitch in with his prayer.

Me: "Say Dear, God."
Jackson: "Dear, God."
Me: "Thank you for today. Thank you for letting me have a good day."
Jackson: "Thankyoufortodayforhavingagoodday."
Me: "Help me sleep good tonight."
Jackson: "But I don't want to go to sleep."
Me (ignoring previous comment): "Help me sleep good tonight."
Jackson: "Sleep good tonight."
Me: "Jackson, who should we pray for?"
Jackson: "Ummm. Papa and Gigi and Tanner (in-law's dog!), and Uncle Ben and Mimi and Adam and Albe (Mimi's dog!).
Me: "Good. Who else should we pray for?"
Jackson: "Ummm. Nana and Tata and Shadow (Nana's dog!) and KK and Uncle Jason. And Crystal. And Mommy and Daddy and Macy."
Me: "Anybody else?"
Jackson: "Ummm. David and Colleen and Kaitlynn and Gracie (all school friends) and Ms. Mantha (Ms. Samantha) and Ms. Taco (no clue here!).
Me: "That all?"
Jackson: "Ummm. Yes. Amen!"

Bless his little heart, I could just eat him up!

2 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Sorry for this random comment but I noticed that you are a follower of Delightful Dots and I wanted to let you know there is a new site that is similar in style as DD. You should check it out and see what you think!

www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com

Kellyn said...

My poor pups got left out...and they need the most prayer of all the dogs named! He is too cute for words, though. Love him, love him!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...