Thursday, January 08, 2009

Life with Jackson

I love the personality our little man has developed. Most of the time. He is so much like me that it's not even funny! He definitely inherited my stubborn streak! Case in point...his new favorite phrase is "I never ever never ever...." and then fill in the blank with whatever activity he currently doesn't want to do (which nine times out of ten is whatever I want/need him to do right.this.second.

Within the last few days I have heard some gems that I just had to share with y'all. Such as...

"I never ever never ever take a nap."

"I never ever never ever drink my milk."

"I never ever never ever take a bath."

"I never ever never ever clean up my toys."

And my personal favorite...."I never ever never ever go potty. Never. Ever." (This was said as he was pottying before bath time). My response to him...."Good luck with that kid."

I couldn't make this parenting stuff up if I tried...but boy, do I love that kid!!!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...