Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Original Amy Elizabeth Wade!!

I want to wish my favorite sister-in-law, Amy Wade Knight, a wonderful Birthday. She is such an amazing person and just an inspiration to be around. She has had a huge year with getting married to Adam (now Dr. Adam Knight), moving to Auburn, getting a new job, and now moving to Starkville to start their new life. God has huge things in store for her life and I think the world of her! Love ya Amy!!Bold

Happy Birthday Amy!!!
P.S. In case you don't know this, Amy and I have/had the same first, middle, and last names for the first 6 1/2 years of Jeremy and my marriage. That's why she has the title of the Original Amy Wade. Isn't that crazy? 2 families both name their daughters Amy Elizabeth and then the families get crossed by marriage. I love it!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...