Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun Friday Pics...

It's been a crazy week. I don't have much to say. I'm too tired. I just thought I would share some new pictures. I hope you enjoy!

Jackson with Papa and Gigi from this weekend

Jackson's latest toy that has made it to the bathtub. His HUGE Tonka truck. He loves it!
Honest to goodness...Jackson had just pooted and I caught him turning around to see what was so smelly! Too funny!
Jackson opened the "Real Yellow Pages" this morning and spotted a dump truck. He's a genius!
Don't forget to enter my giveaways for Jane Iredale, Wei East, and Yes to Carrots. I will end the contest tonight at midnight. Good luck and have a great weekend!

2 random thoughts:

Miranda said...

The picture of him in the bathtub with the big grin reminds me a lot of Jeremy. Just thought I'd comment!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amy

Just stopping to thank you for your comment to my post at Rocks in My Dryer yesterday. I am so sorry about your Aunt Frances. I, too, hope you never have to see anyone go down the Alzheimer's road again. Whatever you can do to spread a little purple helps us all.

And that little Jackson is adorable to the moon and back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...