Monday, November 17, 2008

The unique joy of cousins...

My grandmother just got out of the nursing home and we headed to go visit her yesterday. She was doing wonderful! We were happily surprised when we got there and found that my cousin Cherie, and her little boy Gage were also visiting. The boys are about 5 months apart and they had a blast together. Cherie and my Aunt Nett took these pictures of them, and I love how they turned out.
The boys got the biggest kick out of running down the hill behind my Nanny's house!

Inquisitive little boys just checking out a hole in the yard
Aren't they cute!
Jackson checking out a leaf in the grass.
Gage up in a tree that is behind the "crib" down at my Nanny's house

Jackson up in the tree

Isn't he so handsome!

I love this kid!

Aren't they so cute together!

2 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

The boys looked like they had a lot of fun with each other, especially climbing trees and running down the hill. I'm sure they laughed and laughed -- I can hear it now.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures of the boys...the one of them looking in the hole pretty much describes boys in general! How long did they stand and look in the hole?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...