Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Rock The Vote!

Well, it's official. According to my totally scientific poll over there, John McCain is going to win with 92% of the vote. Whew. I was scared it was going to be close race.

Jackson tells you to go vote!

Disclaimer: This video contains a political endorsement by Jackson (with a little help). If you don't want to see who his candidate of choice is...well, then don't watch this video :)

Just make sure you Go Vote!!!

Updated to add: I am going to be "Calling in my vote" later today. Go check out themotherhood.com and join the voting circle. When you are ready to vote (or after you vote), call the number on their website, and then you can record a little snippet of your voting experience. You can embed your clip into your blog, and then go to Musings of a Housewife and sign her Mr. Linky saying that you "called in your vote" so tons of people can come listen to your experience. Sounds fun right???



4 random thoughts:

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

Love the videos! I voted this morning, I'm anixous about the results!

Anonymous said...

Please tell Jackson that I voted JUST FOR HIM and we will keep this a secret!!!

Anonymous said...

Jackson was definitely the convincing factor in my voting decision! I love the new background...very festive!

Anonymous said...

Amy, you did a great job speaking about your election experience at the polls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...