Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to stop and say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. As Americans we have so much to be thankful for, and it is great to just stop and reflect on the blessings of life. God, family, friends, homes, jobs, church, food, and living in the best country in the world! Our list could go on and on. We are so richly blessed! So enjoy every thing that today is about: family, good food, traditions, parades, and yes, even football!
As you contemplate the things in life you have to be thankful for, don't pay me any attention. I'm just unbuttoning my pants because I ate too much!
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

1 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving from Wisconsin!

Blessings, Whitney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...