Monday, November 10, 2008

Exciting News

Hey everyone. I wanted to post real quick about 2 exciting things that happened on Friday afternoon. First of all my cousin Brandi and her husband Michael had their sweet baby late Friday afternoon. Abigail Kayleigh Wesson was born weighing 7lbs. 4 oz, and 19 1/2 inches long. I went to see them on Saturday and Abbie is gorgeous!!! Her skin was so soft and sweet, and she is just beautiful! I am so happy for Brandi and Michael!!!

Abbie on the way home last night. Isn't she beautiful!!

The other thing that happened was that my friend Crystal Webb who I have known literally since she was born, got engaged Friday night to her boyfriend Tim. They have dated forever, and Tim is wonderful! I am so happy for the two of them!

Tim and Crystal

Her ring is STUNNING!!

So congrats to 2 great couples in my life, my cousin Brandi and hubbie Michael, and a dear friend, Crystal and her fiance Tim. Y'all are great!!!

1 random thoughts:

Candy Jones said...

I am so happy for Crystal. We got to meet Tim one night at church and really liked him. Don't tell Crystal, but I have ring almost just like hers. It is funny because we had been saving a while to get me an anniversary ring and shortly after we moved here David bought me new rings that I wear on my left hand. I call it "my I'm sorry I made you leave Prattville ring." : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...