Thursday, October 23, 2008

Um...Seriously????

Last night I was showing Jeremy just how much I love him by agreeing to watch the first game of the World Series. That was a huge sacrifice for me because watching baseball on TV is not my favorite thing to do, but in all reality, there really wasn't anything else on. Jeremy is pulling for Tampa Bay, and I guess if I actually cared, I would say that I am also pulling for Tampa Bay. Then, when the Phillies were up to bat we had the following brief conversation:

Jeremy: "Do you know who that right fielder used to play for?"
Me: (insert sounds of crickets chirping)

We've been married for almost seven years. You would think he would know me better than that by now....

2 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, we are "for" the Tampa Bay Rays ... B. J. Upton is a former "Biscuit."

Wade's World said...

Am I supposed to keep up with those things?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...