Friday, October 24, 2008

In Case You Ever Wondered...

I would like to give a heartfelt "Thanks" to the makers of Readers Digest for placing a Dove campaign for real beauty ad on the back of their November issue. I especially love that the back cover shows nothing more than a cute model in her white bra and skimpy panties, and that my 2 year old son keeps picking up the magazine, pointing to the barely dressed girl, and saying, "Girl. Girl. Girl." over and over. Sheesh. He's two!!! I don't want to consider the "Girl. Girl. Girl." thing for another 15 or so years. I'm reading Readers Digest for goodness sake!! It's not like I have Cosmo lying around the house. I can't even imagine what he would learn from that.

Just so you know...

1 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well ... I suggest you write Readers Digest and maybe you can make some money from this story.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...