Friday, August 15, 2008

So here's what I'm thinking...

I am feeling rather random today, so my post has to go into bullet format to make it easy enough to do it.
  • The Olympics are killing me. For real. I am so tired from staying up late that I can barely keep my eyes open. How many more days do we have left?
  • There is no stinking way all of those Chinese girls are 16 years old. Yeah right...If they are 16, then I weigh 120 lbs. Seriously, if we are gonna make up stuff, let's make up something somewhat believable.
  • Michael Phelps is kicking some serious tail. I can't believe how awesome he is. We watched a thing last night that showed scientifically why he is built for swimming. Did you know that he is only 6'4'' but that his arm span is 6'7''? That is unbelievable. His arms are a foot longer than I am tall. Wow.
  • I am about to throw my camera cord out the window. My computer isn't wanting to read the pictures and it is driving me nuts.
  • I made Jackson's first Bento lunch last night and I just had to post the picture. Miranda and Gracie gave Jackson a Bento lunchbox for his birthday and here is my first attempt: ham and cheese roll-ups, cheese slices, blueberries and strawberries. I have no idea if Jackson will like it, but my fingers are crossed. I will update later.
That's all for now. I have a raging headache and I just don't have anything else left in me. Take care and I will try to post some new pictures later. Have a great day!

2 random thoughts:

Jennifer said...

The Bento is cute! I hope he liked it.

Miranda said...

Awesome job on your first bento! And I know Wendy uses two silicone holders sometimes, I just never thought of doing it myself!

Crossing my fingers that Jackson enjoyed his first bento lunch today....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...