Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Let's see you try it...

So last night while we were watching the Chinese gymnastics team do their floor exercises, Jeremy and I watched them do this thing on the floor where they are pushing all their body weight off the ground with their arms and then they start spinning their legs around them like they are on a pommel horse. Jeremy said, “I could do that….just let me finish my Oreo first.” After all, who could give up a perfectly good Oreo.

When he got done with his cookie, he proceeded to pull his hamstring getting down in the floor to show me his gymnastic skills.

Nice.

3 random thoughts:

McCrory Family said...

I actually laughed out loud! Y'all are hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

I think I need another visual. Get the camera ready! Be sure to take a picture eating the Oreo.

CHELLE said...

LOL... I needed that one today!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...