Monday, August 18, 2008

Tag: Picture Post

I was tagged by Ashley to do a picture post, only since I'm not home to actually take the pictures, you need to pretend that I actually live like this. It shouldn't be too hard for you....

1. Favorite Destination






2. Self Portrait








3. What the Kids are Doing:


4. My Closet
















5. Laundry Room













6. The Refrigerator


















7. Favorite Room in the House











8. The Bathroom














9. The Kitchen Sink







10. Favorite Shoes
Blogger is being stupid today with my spacing, so if the page looks funny, it's not my fault! I tag Miranda, Grits With Cheese, Not Trying for a Boy, Pinot and Pacifiers, and Candy! Have fun, and don't forget to pretend that this is how I actually live!!!

1 random thoughts:

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

lol......you didn't do it right you cheater! haha no i understand, i had to go around and take the pictures right then.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...