Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 2 at the beach (morning)

I woke up at 6:20 this morning and went for one of my long walks on the beach. I left Jeremy and Jackson asleep and I just headed out in search of shells. My Mom has this talent for finding the biggest shells, not broken at all, and apparently, that talent was NOT inherited. I would like to thank the couple that walked far ahead of me, the man who was wearing tennis shoes, and his wife (I presume) that was walking barefoot. They got all the shells! I picked up 2 shells that were whole, and various broken shells. Macy will be receiving some good pieces of driftwood to chew on though.

I would also like to thank the 16ish year old wearing the size 2 string bikini for parking her towel right next to mine on the beach. Does she not realize that this is supposed to be a "mommy friendly" beach, and that size 2's are not allowed! Sheesh. Who does she think she is?

That's all for now. We are going out for lunch and then it is supposed to rain tonight. I will tell more later! Take care ya'll!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...