Thursday, July 17, 2008

Splish, Splash, I was taking a bath...

So last night during bath time, I got Jackson settled into the tub, toys out, and bubbles in, and decided that I needed to get a few pictures of Jackson. It's been awhile since I made some future blackmail shots, so I ran into the kitchen to grab my camera. Please don’t fuss…it was only 5 seconds that I was gone. When I got back, this is what I found.

Where did Jackson go?

My little monkey had taken the 5 seconds that I was gone to get out of the tub and drip water all over my bathroom and bedroom. He was so cute though that there was no way I could fuss at him. Who could…

So that's what bubbles taste like....Yuck!

Splish splash!

1 random thoughts:

Unknown said...

Amy, I swear, this baby has grown up faster than any other child at church!! It's amazing that he's almost 2 years old!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...