Tuesday, July 01, 2008

So I'm a little behind the times...

Jeremy and I just watched National Treasure: Book of Secrets last night, and it was awesome. I know it had some mixed reviews, so we had held off seeing it until we could rent it, and last night was the big night. In MHO, I give this movie a 4 out of 5. I loved it! It was action packed enough that I didn't get bored, funny enough to keep us both laughing, and entertaining enough to make me stay up until 11:00 on a school night, which is saying tons right there. My bedtime is 10:00, so needless to say, I'm dragging a tad this morning. Ths movie also totally left open the possiblity of a National Treasure 3, which is fine by me as long as they don't start getting stupid and predictable. I do love me some Nicholas Cage. He makes a really good "good" guy. I will probably end up watching it again before it is due back on Friday night. It's definitely worth a repeat viewing

Oh, and can you believe that it is already July? Were has the summer gone? Leave me some love people, and I'll catch up with ya'll later. Take care!

1 random thoughts:

Staci said...

I loved this movie too! Haven't seen the first yet, but really excited if there's a third! I love me some Nic Cage too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...