Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday

I just had to share about a new discovery of mine. I am a Dove soap addict. I just have to have it, and no other bar of soap does as well on my skin as Dove. That being said, I have tried just about all of the Dove bars of soap, and I have a new favorite.

It is the Dove Go Fresh line of soap. It smells amazing! It has a grapefruit and lemon grass scent that is wonderful for summer, and has exfoliating beads in the soap. My husband doesn't like the beads because he said they feel too rough on his skin, but hello....that is what exfoliating is all about!!! Men seriously don't understand the need for a good exfoliation. It seriously works for me, even if it doesn't work so well for my husband!

2 random thoughts:

Katie said...

Ohhh I totally agree with you about Dove soap! Love it! My dermatologist recommended it years ago and I haven't used anything else since. I love the new age-defying kind. It smells so good. I will definitely try this new one out.

Tara said...

I have not tried this kind before.. looks nice.. thanks for the tip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...