Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Here Comes The Bride (in only 2 1/2 days!!!)

So this will be my last post before my beautiful sister in law (aka the Original Amy Wade) gets married on Saturday. Jeremy and I are so excited for her, and we are so happy that she found such a great guy to marry, and that both of us get to stand with her on her big day. Amy and Adam are going to be so happy together, and I know that she is just counting the days until she is Mrs. Amy Wade Knight and they are sailing off to Mexico together.
I'm gonna miss having the same first, middle, and last name as her though....Did you know that? It's true. We have the EXACT same name (if you don't count my maiden name). For only 2 1/2 more days, we can say that we are both Amy Elizabeth Wade. After that, we only have the same first name. It's weird to think about that.
We are heading to MS tomorrow morning and I will be going to Amy's lingerie shower, and then on Friday we have a bridesmaid luncheon and rehearsal dinner, and then Saturday is the big day!!!
Please keep all of us in your prayers, for a safe trip, and a smooth day for the bride and groom. We are so excited!!!! Congrats to Amy and Adam and stay tuned for pictures of the beautiful bride!!!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...