Friday, May 02, 2008

Free Advice Friday

Since I am here getting ready for my conference, my free advice for today is about conferences. Here goes. When you fill out those evaluation forms that you get from conferences, be kind. I was always one of those people that thought that because they were asking for my opinion, that I would give it. Well not anymore....I am gonna tell them that it was the best conference I have ever been too, that I learned so much, and that everything was perfect. Now that I know what goes into planning a huge conference, I am never going to complain about one again. I already know that come tomorrow I will be hearing, "The rooms are hot, my hotel room is cold, the food is bad....etc." I am already preparing myself for hearing hard criticism about something that I have worked so hard on for 6 months now.

So from now on, when you go to conferences, be kind to those who have worked so hard for so long on something that may seem trivial to you. That's all. Have a great weekend!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...