Monday, February 04, 2008

Jacksonisms continue

Our little man has added new phrases to his ever expanding animal vocabulary. Saturday, before our disasterious 18 month photo session, I had the following conversation with my adorable son.

Me: "Jackson, what does a tiger say?"
Jackson: "Roooaaarrrr"
Me: "Jackson, what does a cow say?"
Jackson: "Mmmmooooooo"
Me: "Jackson, what does a duck say?"
Jackson: "Duck Duck"
Me: "Jackson, what does a pig say?"
Jackson: "Nuk Nuk" (I guess this is his version of oink oink. We haven't quite figured it out yet)
Me: "Jackson, what does a sheep say?"
Jackson: "Baaaa"
Me: "Jackson, what does a Jackson say?"
Jackson: "Da da"

Yes, it is official. Jeremy is Jackson's favorite person. He will now repeat this anytime you ask him what a Jackson says. It is so stinking cute, but I can only imagine that if I asked him what Mama says we would get a resounding "No No."
Highlights from our weekend
  • Jackson had his 18 month pictures taken. He looked adorable, but the photographer seems to have a hard time grasping that you are asking a toddler to sit still. That is expecting ALOT from a kid, especially Jackson who is always on the run.
  • I won a lavender eye pillow over at the Bloggy Giveaway from Robin Lemon. Yeah!! I never win anything and so this is super exciting for me. It is really supposed to help with headaches also, so that is great.
  • We watched Evan Almighty with Kellyn and Jason for the first time this weekend (I know, it's been out forever). It was wonderful. I laughed so hard. If you haven't seen it, you have to watch it. It will not disappoint, and was so much better than Bruce Almighty.
In other news, please be in prayer for my Nanny. She has a severe UTI, and is in the hospital right now in Prattville. I guess that's it. Have a great week, and don't forget to go vote tomorrow!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...