Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Gigi!

I want to wish my Mother-in-law, Janet (aka Gigi) a very Happy Birthday today. They are coming to visit tomorrow so we are really excited about getting to see them again. Sooo without further ado...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Giiiiiggggiiiiiiii. Happy Birthday to you!

In other news, please remember Jackson tomorrow with his surgery. I had to jump through 1800 hoops yesterday with the insurance companies before it was finally approved. It seriously took 6 hours to work everything out. Something about a waiting period and other nonsense. Anyways. It all got worked out, so sometime tomorrow morning, he will have his second set of tubes put in. Please say a little prayer for him.

While you are praying for Jackson, toss another one up for my little sister Kellyn. She had a bad reaction to a routine TB test yesterday at a local Doc-in-the-box place that shall not be named. She ended up passing out and fell face first onto the tile floor. Her top tooth ended up going through her lip, and her jaw may be fractured. They can't tell yet because of the swelling. There are a bunch of issues surrounding this, so just be in prayer for a few specific things:

  1. That she feels better soon. It is so hard to see my favorite little sister feeling so bad.
  2. Her teeth aren't damaged too severely, and that the antiobiotics prevent infection in the tooth.
  3. That her jaw isn't fractured.
  4. That the place of business does "right" by her. That they take responsiblity for the accident.

I guess that's it. I will update later. Once again, Happy Birthday Janet! I hope everyone has a great day, and a good weekend.

1 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Tell Kellyn I hope she feels better soon. I will say a prayer for her and Jackson too. Hope everything goes well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...