Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gotta love Alabama!!!

You gotta love living in a state where it can be 70 degrees on Tuesday and snowing on Wednesday. You really can’t beat that. We have had lots of snow flurries today, but none of it is sticking. Imagine that. It is however, so stinking cold outside right now. I think the high for the day is the upper 40's, but the windchill is in the mid 20's right now.

In other news, plans were just announced for my high school’s 10 year reunion. Here we come...Prattville High School class of 98. Whoo-hoooo. I am so excited. It is going to be the weekend after Amy’s wedding, and we are going to go to a Montgomery Biscuits game on Friday night, have a picnic on Saturday at lunch, and then have the last part of the reunion at the Robert Trent Jones clubhouse. I can’t wait to see everyone again!!

I guess that's about it. Have a great Wednesday!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...