Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Ramblings...

Last night our church had the Lamb Family come and play during our church service. Let me just say that they were a blessing. I have never been so amazed at what 4 talented violinist were able to do. They play a violin better than I can play a CD. They have even been featured on some major radio and news shows, and now have 4 CD's out. Even Jeremy couldn't stop talking about them on the way home, and that says alot!! They did a rendition of "Overthe Rainbow" that brought tears to my eyes. It was so beautiful, and they were AMAZING!!!If you ever get the opportunity to see them in person, do not pass it up.

In ear news...Jackson went to the ENT yesterday to check on his ears. To our shock, they are fine. He did note that the right ear is draining a little, but it is doing just fine, and the left ear is "perfect." I am so relieved that this cough/cold hasn't kicked off a major ear infection.

Jeremy and I have decided that we are going to go see the Trans Siberian Orchestra on New Years Eve in B'ham. The show starts at 9:30 and will probably go through the New Years. How cool is that!! Kellyn and Jason are going to take care of Jackson, and we are so appreciative of the two of them. They are wonderful for how much they help with Jackson, and we love them so much!!! I can't wait to see the show, and we are so excited. I will definitely tell you all about it next year!

My blog posting will probably be few and far between through the rest of the year. I am lucky enough to have today be my last day of work for the rest of the year. I will try to catch up with ya'll soon. If I don't see you before then, Have a Merry CHRISTmas, and Happy New Years!!!

Wade family Christmas card

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...