Thursday, November 29, 2007

Just another Thursday!

Sorry about the lack of posting this week. It has been a really boring, slow week. It is so hard coming back to work after a long holiday weekend, and I have just been dragging my way through migraine after migraine due to the weather changes.

Nothing big to report: Jackson has learned a few new words lately. He now calls Macy either da dag or mah. She doesn’t really respond to either, so I guess she hasn’t figured out her name yet. Everything is cooolllddd to him now. It is so funny. If we go outside and the wind is blowing, he starts saying “Cooollllllldddd.” Likewise, he is trying to say hot if something is warm to him. He is just a mess.

We went to Ruby Tuesday last night for supper and he could have won the best baby award. Had it not been for the mess on the floor, I really think they should have given him a Super Baby plaque. He was wonderful.

I guess that’s about it for now. I have Dave Ramsey class tonight. Whoo-hooo (note the sarcasm). This 13 week class is killing me. It is about 12 ½ weeks too long. Have a good night!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...