Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Halloween (Only 2 days late)

Hey everyone. Sorry for the delay in posting. The Wade house has been infected with the crud, and it is only beginning to let up. Let's start at the beginning of the week. Jackson woke up with a terrible cough/cold thing, so I took off Monday afternoon and took him to the doctor. Basically, nothing could be done except let the stuff run it's course. Okay. I can do that. Then, when I picked Jackson up from school on Tuesday, I noticed his eyes had just a dab of yuckiness in the corners. Nothing too major, so we didn't worry about it. Wednesday morning, Jackson's eyes were so crusty that he couldn't open them up. Diagnosis: Pink Eye. Okay, so I took off on Wednesday with the intention that Jeremy would take Thursday off because Jackson had to be on the antibiotics for a full 24 hours before he could go back to school. About noon, Jackson and I laid down to take a nap, when I woke up, I seriously couldn't move. Every muscle and bone in my body were aching so bad, and I was so cold that I couldn't quit shivering. I called Jeremy and told him that I thought I had the flu, and that he needed to come home. When I made it to primed, no flu, but a nice case of strep throat. So that put me and Jackson out of commission until today. I got a nice shot of antibiotics right in my butt, which my nurse assured me would make me feel drastically better soon. Wrong...I woke up yesterday feeling 100% worse. I seriously thought that I was going to die. Not only was my throat killing me, but my sinus's were so stopped up that Jeremy said that when I tried to breathe through my nose, it made a noise very similar to the sound the pterodactyl's made on Jurassic Park. It got to be a running joke that whenever I tried to breathe through my nose, Jeremy would freeze and look up like he was trying to spot the killer birds. Maybe that would be funny if I didn't feel like crap.

So that brings me to today. I still feel like crap, but I am at work, trying to stick it out like a big girl. Jackson is at school. I guess that's about it. Have a good weekend!

P.S. I forgot my camera today so I will post pictures of Jackson as SuperMan later on.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...