Friday, November 16, 2007

100th blog and 100 things about the Wade's

In honor of my 100th blog post, I have wasted alot of time to come up with a list of 100 things about the Wade's. It took forever, so I hope you enjoy it.

100 things about the Wade’s
1. Jeremy is from Hattiesburg, MS, but also lived in Gadsden, AL.
2. I was born and raised in sweet home Alabama.
3. We have the best son ever, Jackson.
4. Jackson was born in Montgomery, AL just like his Mama.
5. Jackson arrived after we had been married for almost 5 years.
6. We have been married for 7 years now.
7. We were engaged longer than we had dated before we got engaged. (He proposed on our 15
month anniversary, and we were engaged for 16 months.)
8. We met on the internet.
9. In 1999. Before it was the trendy thing to do.
10. Our anniversary is December 15, 2001.
11. We have a dog named Macy. She is B-A-D.
12. We are both born-again Christians (and Southern Baptists).
13. We both teach mission classes at church on Wednesday nights.
14. We are both conservative Republicans.
15. We both voted for George W. Bush twice, and would do it again. I heart him.
16. I graduated from Auburn University.
17. I was a “flag” in the Auburn University Marching Band for 2 years in college.
18. Jeremy graduated from Jacksonville State and Jefferson State.
19. Jackson doesn’t know it yet, but he is going to Auburn.
20. I am a HUGE Auburn fan.
21. Jeremy is a Tennessee fan.
22. As long as Jackson doesn’t like Alabama, he can support both TN and Auburn.
23. Jeremy is the first born in his family.
24. So am I.
25. Jeremy comes from a family with 3 kids.
26. I come from a family with 2 kids.
27. Jeremy wants 3 kids.
28. I want 2 kids.
29. We’re having 2 kids. Eventually.
30. We want to be finished having children by the time I am 30.
31. I am 28 right now, so that works out perfectly for my little game plan.
32. Jeremy is a year older than me. That mean's he will turn 30 before me. Haha.
33. Jackson is 2 1/2 years old.
34. Macy is 6 years old.
35. I was scared when I found out I was having a boy, because I know nothing about boys.
36. We would love to have another boy!!!
37. My parents, Tom and Soyna, have been married for 35 years.
38. Jeremy’s parents, Buddy and Janet, have been married for 30 years.
39. Jeremy’s sister and I had the same first, middle, and last name until she got married.
40. I named my sister, Kellyn, when I was a kid, after the lady on Mousercise on Disney.
41. Jeremy’s family loves names that start with “J”. They have James, Josephine, Janet, Jeremy, Jackson, Joanne, Jamie, Jody, Jimmy, Jesse, Jake, Jill, and Julie.
42 Jeremy’s dad goes by “Buddy” and I have an Uncle Buddy.
43. Jeremy’s brother is named Ben, and that was my grandfather’s name (and my Dad’s middle name.
44. I have a weird thing about numbers. Only certain numbers are okay with me. All even numbers are fine, and odds are okay as long as they are in 5's...For instance. 2, 6, 14, are all okay. 5, 15, 25 are okay, 3, 11, 23 are not. It makes perfect sense in my head.
45. Jeremy loves to play golf, and is really good at it.
46. Jeremy was on the golf team in high school.
47. I love to swim, and am really good at it.
48. Jackson is going to play golf and swim. If he wants to.
49. We hope he does!
50. I took ballet for 16 years. If we ever have a little girl, I would LOVE for her to take ballet.
51. Jeremy doesn’t dance.
52. Jackson dances like a white boy.
53. We live somewhere smack dab in the middle of AL.
54. We would love to move to a bigger house, but not far from where we live.
55. We both work full-time.
56. Jeremy is a funeral director.
57. I am a “Ministry Assistant" at the AL Baptist Convention.
58. I’m really a secretary.
59. I wish I could be a stay-at-home Mom. Sometimes.
60. We both love Rick and Bubba and listen to them every morning.
61. We went to church with Rick in B’ham. I was distracted every Sunday to the point that
we had to quit visiting that church.
62. Jeremy has broken 3 bones, including his elbow doing Bible Drill as a kid.
63. I have never broken a bone (knock on wood.)
64. I will probably break my neck today just for saying that.
65. Jeremy loves war movies, movies like Rocky and Top Gun.
66. I like romantic comedies and Disney. I love Dirty Dancing, and have it memorized.
67. We own A LOT of DVD’s.
68. Jackson pushes our collection of DVD’s off our shelf literally 5 times a day.
69. I have contemplated writing a book.
70. I have been too lazy to actually start writing a book.
71. Hopefully that will change soon.
72. My favorite thing to do is read.
73. I have actually read the entire Left Behind series, all 16 books, in 2 weeks.
74. The most I have ever read is over 900 pages in 2 days.
75. Jeremy and I have totally different tastes in books.
76. He likes Clive Cussler a lot.
77. My current favorite author is Mary Kay Andrews.
78. Jeremy’s favorite food is his Mom’s Crock-pot Beans.
79. My favorite food is teriyaki chicken and steak at Sho-gun.
80. Jackson’s favorite food has yet to be determined.
81. It’s probably going to be spaghetti.
82. I hate mustard and pickles.
83. Jeremy hates watermelon.
84. How weird are we?
85. We seriously have 4 spices in our house: Salt, pepper, Lawry’s seasoning, and garlic salt.
86. If a recipe calls for fresh herbs or garlic you can bet it won’t be served in our house.
87. I won’t even look at the recipe.
88. Jeremy has been to Spain, the Canary Islands, and Mexico
89. I have been to Puerto Rico twice, and Mexico.
90. We drink way too much sweet tea.
91. Jackson thinks his apple juice is our sweet tea.
92. Is it bad to trick your child like that?
93. I am running out of things to say.
94. Jeremy’s favorite color is red.
95. My favorite color is blue.
96. Navy blue to be exact. With a touch of burnt orange on the side!
97. Jackson looks great in red and blue.
98. Jeremy has green eyes.
99. I have brown eyes.
100. How in the world did Jackson end up with blue eyes?
101. I can’t believe that I finally finished this list!!!
If you actually read our entire list, I am impressed. I hope it entertained you, but if not, oh well. I tried. Have a great day!

5 random thoughts:

Unknown said...

this is how i know we are friends: I read all 100!

What if Jackson wants to go to State? I think he would be a cute bulldog.

Wade's World said...

In all reality, he could go anywhere he really wants to go, but don't think I am not going to strongly encourage Auburn :)

Miranda said...

Somebody had nothing better to do with her time than think of 100 things of sillyness. But you left an important fact off the list: The Wades have the ability to infect people with their germs via the internet. Did I tell you I'm the only person in the house who can't get rid of the "crud"?

McCrory Family said...

The list is awesome...LOVE it! :)

Southern Fried Mom said...

Fabulous list! And to Jeremy...Go, Gamecocks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...