Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch!





Hey everyone. We had such a wonderful weekend. We had our last ditch effort yard sale again on Saturday. It was either gone be sold, or end up at Goodwill, and surprisingly, we did really well. On Sunday, Jeremy and I, and my parents, took Jackson to the Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch in Clanton. We had such a good time. You can ride a hayride out to this little pumpkin patch, and pick your own pumpkin.
I am all about carving pumpkins, so it took me forever to find the “perfect” pumpkin. I finally found it, and of course, Jackson had to have his own little pumpkin. He was so stinking cute, and had such a good time, that as soon as we got back into the car, he was out like a light. I hope you like the pictures!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...