Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Monday!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Monday. It has been a week of big celebrations for our families. Last Sunday, 10/6, my parents celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary. (No..I didn't forget their anniversary, I just forgot to blog about it). Sooo Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Yesterday, 10/14, Jeremy grandparents, Mammaw and Papaw, celebrated their 64th Anniversary!!!! Isn't that unbelievable. Who even dreams of making it to 60+ years of marriage? They are such a loving couple, and such an inspiration.

Today, 10/15, is my in-laws, Buddy and Janet's 30th anniversary. Happy Anniversary, and we had a great time visiting this weekend!

Jeremy and I are so blessed, and lucky, to both have parents that are still happily married, and that our grandparents made it to 50+ years of marriage. Quite rare in these days, and Jeremy and I are so happy to have such great examples in our lives! We love ya'll!!! If I have added correctly, between our grandparents, and parents, they have a combined total of more than 250 years of marriage. Pretty impressive!!!

So, in the tradition of my favorite morning radio guys, Rick and Bubba..."Happy Anniversary, Baby. I got you on my MIIIINNNNNDDDD!!!!"

In other news: Jackson is FINALLY clapping. WHOOO-HOOO!!! That little stinker is so stubborn. I think he leans all his tricks at school, and then he acts like he has been doing this stuff forever. He is a MESS. Have a great day!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...