Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Underdog and more...

Hey Ya’ll. I hope that you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Ours was really nice. We all headed over to my parents house for ribs and then Jeremy and I went to the movies to watch Underdog. Such a cute movie, but unfortunately, it was marred by the teen couple on the 3rd row front and center that made out the entire movie. Yes. You read that right. They made out the ENTIRE movie. 2 hours. Just to clarify, I am not talking about a random kiss on the cheek here or there. No. They seriously did not come up for air for 2 hours. There were only about 8 people in the theater, and you would think that they would have the decency to at least sit in the back of the theater, but no, not this charming and well behaved young couple. They had to put on a free show for all the little six year olds in the theater. How sweet of them.
Now, I am the kind of person that once I spot something that bothers me, it REALLY bothers me. I just couldn’t stand it. I was about this close (picture my fingers about an 1/8 of an inch apart) to saying something to them. Now I realize that you are young, but come on….have some decency and respect for others. We were watching Underdog for goodness sakes. Jeremy said to the guy as we were leaving the theater, “Hey man…thanks for the show.” That is a lot better than what I was biting my tongue off to stop myself from saying. Something along the lines of, “I guess movie tickets are cheaper than a hotel room.”

Matinee movie tickets: $11.50
Popcorn and drink: $8.50
A chance to grope your significant other in public for 2 hours: Priceless

In other news…Jackson had his eye appointment today with Dr. Young. His eyes are fine. I was so happy and relieved to hear that. Dr. Young said that sometimes the bridge of a baby’s nose is a little wide, and it can give the illusion that they child has a lazy eye, when in fact, there is nothing wrong with it.

I hope you have a great week, and remember…When going to the movies, people are paying mucho dinero to watch THE show, not YOUR show :)

2 random thoughts:

Unknown said...

hilarious. that happened to us once. Seriously, people, GET A ROOM (or at least sit in the back!!!!)

glad you had a good weekend and jackson's eyes are good :)

CHELLE said...

Glad to hear Jackson's eyes are good...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...