Monday, September 24, 2007

Various ramblings

Hey ya'll. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Here is what is going on the fun House-O-Wades.
1. Jackson has learned to become a parrot. It is the funniest thing. If you say anything, he is trying his hardest to mimic our words. So far he has said: shoe, hi, bye, no, Mama, Dadda, da (as in dog). It has gotten to be a fun game around our house to see what all we can get him to do.

2. Tomorrow is my B'day!!!! I am going to be 27, which is a little closer to 30 than I would like, but it sure beats the alternative :)

3. We went to the Autauga County Fair this past Friday night. We had to check out the exhibits. My Mom racket up with several 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards, and even got Best-in-Show in the cross stitch section. Way to go Mom!!

4. Jackson rode the Merry-Go-Round at the fair. He loved it. I will post pictures later.

ATTENTION Bloggers and Readers: Jackson did alot better on the voting for the Oh Baby! competition. We still have a ways to go in order to get him in the calendar, but we are better than we were. Sooo, if you readers out there in blog world would spread the love with by sending an email to all your friends, or posting on your own blogs, I would be mucho appreciative. To vote for free, click here and select the "Free Vote" option. Then, enter Jackson W1. You can vote for free once every 24 hours, so pretty, pretty, please, go vote for our little man.

I hope everyone has a great Monday. I will be posting some new pics and video clips later. Have a great day!!!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...