Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

So I finally finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It was a great book, and one that I will be reading again as soon as Jeremy gets done with it. Don’t worry…You won’t find any spoilers here. I thought that it was very well thought out, answered many questions, and was a wonderful way to end the series. There were definitely some connections to Christianity in this book in particular, and I found a great site that goes further into the correlations. (That site does contain spoilers). It may sound stupid to some, but I am really going to miss Harry, Ron, and Hermione. It was sad reading the last book, knowing that more than likely that will be the end of the magical road for this series. It has been a wonderful journey, and I know that I will re-read my Harry Potter books time and time again.

2 random thoughts:

CHELLE said...

Okay so i have a question..... Are the books as good as the movie??? Brandi & Josh, tell I have to read the books.... What's your thoughts on it????

Unknown said...

I will miss them too! For sure!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...