Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just another Tuesday...

Hey everyone. I am sorry that this will be short and sweet, but with the new job, my time is a little precious right now. First things first....Jackson is doing good. We all had a good time visiting Jeremy's family this weekend, and Jackson got loved on all weekend by his Mississippi family.

2. I am enjoying my new job. It is kinda stressful beginning a new job. I am getting so much new information right now, I don't really know which end is up, BUT..I know I did the right thing by taking the job. I will really do great here.

That's it for today. I will try to post new pics and videos later this week. Bye!!!

1 random thoughts:

CHELLE said...

I hope you are enjoying your job. I posted pictures of Brandi & Michael's wedding on my blog page, i also video'd the wedding if you want me to email it to you, just let me know... Jackson is growing so fast... I love the one of Jeremy making him laugh.. How precious... I hope to see you and the family soon. By the way i love love the family picture of everyone in the Old Navy Shirts. Too cute...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...