Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thank Goodness it's Thursday!!!!

Hey everyone. It has been awhile since I posted, so I wanted to catch everyone up on all the new things that have been going on. We have been so busy, where do I begin????

Saturday: Jackson took his first steps. Three to be exact. It was very exciting, but he hasn't really done much since then. He has figured out how to crawl really fast and I guess he figures that it is faster to crawl than to walk. Jackson played in the sprinkler for the first time. He was so cute. He just kept leaning his face over the water make the funniest faces when the water got on him.

Sunday: My first Mother's Day. It was really nice. We went to church, out to eat, relaxed (I took a ridiculously long nap), and then hung out at my parents house. Jackson picked out a really cute card for me :)

Monday: Jackson had his 9 month check up with Dr. Diebel. He weighs 22lbs and 4oz, and he is 29 1/4 inches long. According to Dr. Diebel, he is just perfect, and I really do agree.

Tuesday: Nominating committee meeting that was way too long.

Wednesday: Work all day and then church.

Thursday: I am going to take my sister out for a pedicure for her birthday, get a haircut, and then pack for New Orleans.

Still to Come... I am going to be at the Autauga County Water Festival, and then we head to New Orleans for the weekend for Jason's graduation from seminary. Jackson will be staying at Buddy and Janet's house in Hattiesburg, and I suspect that they are going to get tons of sugar from Jackson this weekend. I know that they are all going to have a great time together. After Jason's graduation on Saturday, Jeremy and I are going to spend the rest of the weekend just taking in the sights of New Orleans. It is going to be a super busy weekend, but I know that it will be tons of fun. Keep us in your prayers as we travel.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...