Thursday, May 24, 2007

D-Day Museum


While we were in New Orleans, my parents and I stopped by the D-Day Museum to see my Grandpa's brick that is in the sidewalk outside the museum. We had the brick commissioned several years ago, but had not seen it in person. My Grandpa and Papa both served in World War II. We are very proud of what they did, along with millions of other veterans to make it possible for us to do what we do today. If you ever get the chance to go to the D-Day Museum in New Orleans, please do. It is a wonderful memorial to WW II. Keep in mind, as you celebrate Memorial Day this coming weekend, what the day is all about. We need to honor the veterans that have given their lives for our freedom, and remember in our prayers, those service men and women who are serving for us right now.

2 random thoughts:

CHELLE said...

wow amy that's really cool. I did not know that about Mr. Ben.. I seem to be learning something new everyday...

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...